Vices in Sobriety 😳

Do you have any “vices” you hold on to even though you’re sober?

For me, I love caffeinated
beverages (energy drinks) and I vape way more than I should. Also I LOVE video games.

What are yours?

2 Likes

Seltzer water with lemonade. I really shouldn't drink that much sugar. :tired_face:

Together as one drink? That sounds delicious!

1 Like

Yep. It is. I use plain, raspberry lime, or strawberry depending on my mood.

1 Like

Monsters and Vapes gotta cut back on them both though! What video games do you play Allie? And Amanda that sound sooo good! Haha

2 Likes

It really is. Try it.

La croix. I hated it all my life. Now it’s all I drink.

2 Likes

Cheez It crackers every single night. Better than downing 3 bottles of wine, I guess... :crazy_face:

2 Likes

my vape is like my adult passyfier. its ridiculous I sleep with it and go nuts if I lose it in my bed its not good but its better then what I used to do.. talk about a justification lol

I need to get me these ingredients ASAP

Have you tried CLEAN Cause energy drinks? Theyre way better for you than Monster, Red Bull, etc. and 50% of their profits go towards alcohol and drug addiction recovery :grimacing: they’ve been my new favorite aside from sugar free Red Bull. Also, I am a Nintendo girl at heart. So I’ve been playing Mario Kart Tour on my phone a lot. And a game called Uncooked 2 on my Switch - wildly fun but addictive! Do you play any?

3 Likes

Lol hating seltzer then being completely obsessed with it is sober culture at this point :joy:

1 Like

WAY BETTER! Now I want cheese crackers

1 Like

Lmao wow same. Nothing reminds me more of how hooked on it I am than when I can’t find it for more than 5 minutes. Instantly back to acting like a junkie :rofl::rofl:

Stuffed moose tracks ice cream with caramel sauce!

Nope I haven’t! Do You order them online? That’s awesome where they put heir profits! Very cool! I only play one game it’s called The Division on PlayStation, it’s a shooting game 3rd person I Love it! I miss Nintendo games as well I haven’t downloaded any games in my phone ever but I hear they are cool! Wait I have played pool :8ball: and that’s it though, I heard switch is Awesome! Is Mario Kart Tour on Iphone? :calling:

Smoking clove cigars and drinking Rockstar

The habit of physically always drinking something is still there for me - water, coffee, seltzer, tea or energy drinks - doesn't matter. I'm just still always in the habit of drinking something. Carrying a water bottle is like my security blanket. At least I'm very hydrated :relieved: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

YUM - I need to restock some ice cream

I haven’t ordered online yet but I do think there’s a discount when you do. I usually see them on sale in ShopRite and stock up. Yes mario kart tour is on mobile! Check it out