To much pain

To much pain

hey sweetie! whats going on?

1 Like

I have been through 3 surgery n the last week and looking at another one. I actually came home y'day after a week but hurting so bad

i can relate beautiful

im hear for you!

can i pray for u?

Ty and yes u can

I I can't sit up or lay down our get mfortable

baby girl, ive been there! The chest tube I had after the drs lavaged my chest cavity was almost unbearable for months after it was removed

fast forward to april 2020... i fell gardening. I broke my shoulder tore my rotator cuff and damaged my knee so bad I had to have a total knee replacement oh and then i retore my rotator cuff. so in 9 months i had 3 surgeries

i havent been able to sleep lying down for over a yearπŸ‘Ž

Ooch glad ur better

Damn

but by gods grace i just keep chanting in my head what philippians 4:13 says " i can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me'. i got this tatoo'd on my forearm so i can just look down and remember everything i have over come

2 Likes

i would love to share my whole story some day because i have a miraculous one! This alcoholic is hard headed and didnt get it after the first 3 times god saved my life... literally

I'm always here to listen

my disease wants me sick and crappy. we all only have 24hrs of reprieve sweetie that means the person that woke up today clean and sober, has the most sobriety

1 Like

im praying God heels your body, mind and spirit

Thank u thateans alot

sweetie im here! if u want my number i will share it with u so i can be of service ANYTIME u need it. i dont always check this app for hours