Stay positive and pray .

1 Like

I try everydsy

I will tonight

Amen

Feel better soon.

I am so sorry but may hates me back up here today

Barbara
Listening to you and the other girls talk I want you to know that you have helped me out greatly today. I realize that I have nothing to cry about and that there's always someone that has it much worse than me. Sometimes I get to feeling sorry for myself because things are not the way I want them to be. But any pain that I think I'm feeling in my life is nothing compared to what you're feeling right now.

Well you know I'm glad I can help you out I used to think if I was in any kind of trouble or you know anything about what's happening you know I was the worst one in the world but I had to go quick and realize that there's a lot of people and worst situations than I am these people in the ground and look where above ground and that's why I have to tell my kids everyday I searched for my freaking old like you think you got it bad there's other kids out there that don't have to don't have place to live you know just got to keep your heads up and living day by day and then we can't even live no I can't even say you live day by day and be sure to hold on to the horns you love cuz you look up and they can be gone I know it's happening