This Saturday was the last straw

If I could through the repurcussions of Saturday night , Sunday morning. I will be so grateful. I wonder why and why I became so incoherent. Thanks alot for the support

Ajay, listen to me. This will come to pass.

1 Like

Yeah man, no worries.

That is the million dollar question, Ajay. Why? The sooner you know why, the better off you will be. I had to seek professional help to learn my "why". Once I learned that, my life changed dramatically to the good.

When you say why? Why am I doing it?

I didn't know why my drinking and drugging got out of control.

Maybe I am confused. Do you believe you have a drinking problem?

My point is if you don't know why you behave as you do. You might consider figuring out why? That all

I can't handle drinks or drugs. I drink once a week. But I can't stop after that. I go out trying to socialize and I lose control

I went to an after party where cocaine and molly were present. I took one and the rest is chaos, terrible behavior and getting kicked out of coffee shops and texting girls I went out with in the past

This thing of socializing and wanting to be in the party scene is driving me nuts. Partly also because I do not have family here. I do realize that my life is way more important than these impulsive habits. I have to stick to the plan. Maybe see a therapist

I hear ya, hang in there buddy!

Hey Ajay, I just saw your post. You doing okay today? I am glad you talked to your family and that they were supportive. Just remember you are human and Humans make mistakes. Embarrassment is a normal response to failing our own expectations. Truth be told it is fear that everyone sees our failing as brightly as we do.

1 Like

Thank you for the message steven. I am running fever probably from abusing the body in cold weather. I dated to look at the messages I have sent. I was asking random folks to hangout. Deleted my insta and snap etc. It has to be a new life , leaving the past behind.

I have a lot of friends who did like you and deleted everything. They needed time to clear their head space before they engaged in cyberspace. Hope you get some rest and feel better.

1 Like

I've been there Ajay, very recently. It's very painful, but you didn't ruin you life - you are here for a reason and recovery will bring you an entire new life, even if it's takes a while to get back on your feet. Let me know if you need anything :slight_smile:

Thanks alot Chris, I really appreciate it

Hi Ajay, how's it going!

Hey Jason, thank you for checking on me. I came down on fever, that's fine, probably from exhausting the body. Definitely in a better mood, though still dealing with people I ran into on Saturday, that I ruined their contacts by flirting with their dealers girlfriend. I apologized, sent em little money. Said I would never be able to party again

I am glad you are feeling better! Keep cutting loose from that drama. Probably for the best anyway. Keep your head up! :v: out

1 Like