I'm having a panic attack

I'm having a panic attack someone talk to me please. It happened I just lost everything I'm out on the street with nothing but a couple of backpacks that are really heavy I can't breath

5 Likes

I'm here

4 Likes

Im sorry ive been driving thank you. I need to find a way to calm down, im trembling and i cant breath good. Ive never felt like this before

1 Like

I feel the same way honestly

Why?

Hey you! Here stop and just breath in though your nose out though your mouth really concentrate on what you are doing! Say in your head as y;u do it

1 Like

How's it going iong do it kinda slow main thing is concentrate put your focus on something else. That's the point! Also you can pick 5 differant things and just keep going from one to

1 Like

The other and say what it is, keep going around and around naming each one not sure where you are but I try to find something or someone lol perty. They may run after about the 9 or 10 times but it's ok. Makes you feel like you accomplished something any way. Scared the shut out of them. Or they come up to ask you wha t

1 Like

You ok?

2 Likes

Hi Kristina. Sorry this is happening.

How are you doing? Do you have a family friend you can stay with?

Hey! Wanted to check in and see how youre doing. Panic attacks can be really scary, but usually don’t last longer than a half hour. Hoping you’ve been able to relax today and unwind

1 Like

I’ve been there... go to the Dr they will help you

1 Like

I’m sorry , panic attacks are horrible . How are you ?

1 Like

How are you Kristina?

1 Like

Hope you are doing better

1 Like

I’m in a new sober living, just got here a few minutes ago. I’m scared and exhausted. I’ll be up all night, text me anytime. My cell service isn’t working, but I can iMessage (858)925-3091.
You will be okay :heart:

1 Like

How are you feeling??

One thing I forgot to mention ... when it comes to panic /anxiety , caffeine is your enemy . Revs up your nervous system and makes you more vulnerable to attacks . If you drink a lot of caffeine, try to cut it down or eliminate all together .

2 Likes

No matter what beautiful you got this calm down stay positive play the music loud.

2 Likes

And how!