Hi! I am a senior at BU recently sober and

Hi! I am a senior in college and recently sober due to probation and was looking for sober friends and support. Sobriety is a lot harder than I ever imagined and wanted to find a group of people with the same mindset as me. Please reach out to me!:heart:

11 Likes

There is always a need in my life for sober friends!

4 Likes

Hi Maya. Having some struggles, eh!?

Why have you found sobriety hard?

Hi there,
Yes, having sober friends is a challenge, but can be done. Don't trip if people, before you got sober, don't want to really be around you. So make new ones. I totally understand how you feel. Reach out if you ever want to talk. I'm 1,060 days in.

4 Likes

My entire world is going to be new. No night life, period. But looking forward to sober and pleasant friendships. Folks here are very helpful and understanding. Please reach out anytime

2 Likes

You got friends here, this group is nice

2 Likes

Sober friends are essential! I correspond with many on Instagram

2 Likes

Welcome Maya! I am so happy you are here! Reach out to me if you need anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day at a time :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Hey I’ve been there. I left school junior year to get sober.

1 Like

Welcome.. reach out..

1 Like

Hey, Maya!

What is your major?

2 Likes

Hi Amanda! I am majoring in Economics.

I’m from west palm too!

1 Like

I feel that!

Cool! My instagram is maya.michellee

That's awesome. You are smart.

1 Like

I was on probation a couple years ago when I was a senior at MSU. I was also a bartender. It gets so much easier. You gain so much clarity and peace, especially when it’s crunch time around midterms and finals. Probation can fucking blow at times, I’ll be honest. However, nothing bad comes from not drinking.

2 Likes

I’m here if you ever want to talk!

1 Like