Hi! I am a senior at BU recently sober and

Thank you for this! Yes it’s a really challenging time

How did you get through your senior year while others around you in college were drinking?

The looming fear of violating probation was a helpful incentive to not drink. But, after a while it just became my new normal to not drink. Even when I was around people who were or when I was bar tending at work. There came a point where I didn’t even think about it. I promise, it gets better. How long have you been on probation.

1 Like

Another good thing I learned is always have an “out” if it gets too stressful being around people drinking. Or if it starts to get annoying, just have a reason and way to leave. Knowing you can leave a situation whenever you want/need to does wonders.

1 Like

Nothing bad comes from not drinking. Love it.

1 Like

There are AA groups for young and younger people such as yourself. Why not give it a look? It won't cost you anything.

1 Like

Sober life is the best life you got this stay strong you can do it. I’m dealing with Legal stuff to! Need to talk hit me up

1 Like

Yes I agree ! I’ve only been on it 2 weeks so far

Thank you for this!

Feel free to hit me up, been sober for a while and IRS so much better now..u can do it!

1 Like