Hi everybody👋 I'm very happy to have found this community

Congrats on your 6mos. I’m so jealous. I get about 3 nights a year of restful sleep the other 362 nights if I do sleep it’s interrupted or toss and turn constantly. Count that as a blessing

Thank you!!!

Thanks Jeremy! And congrats on 7 months today🥳 amazing!

1 Like

Thanks, James:) I appreciate that. You take care as well:)

Thanks Mike! And true that, it really is so much more. I hope you're doing well!

Oh wow! Small world! And yea that whole situation :-1::-1: but yes it'd be great to chat sometime:)Will do!

Thanks Tom, and wow 11 years! That's so amazing!

Thanks Luciano! And I totally agree, it does not allow us to grow.. its so much better on the other side, day by day being able to become more our true selves and making it possible to reach our true potential with blinders off. Hope you are well!

Thanks Bryan! And oh no, im sorry to hear that:( I'm no sleep expert advice giver but I started listening to guided sleep talk downs/stories or nature sounds and its really helped as well! Maybe it could help you too! Best of luck:)

Thank you Sam😊

1 Like

Thanks Linda! And yes, definitely more than one way! I've had to test out the waters a few times but whatever I'm doing this time seems to be sticking and im feeling strong! I hope you're doing well! Have a lovely day!

1 Like

Thanks Mabel! Congrats to you too!!

Right on sista!! Keep doin

Good sleep is amazing

That is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

You got this, find a sponsor. Every day that you wake up sober, give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it. Stay strong

1 Like

Agree with so much of what you are saying here, Katrina! Nothing like a good night sleep :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Keep it up!!!!

Thanks Katrina