Hi everybody👋 I'm very happy to have found this community

Hi everybody​:wave: I'm very happy to have found this community and look forward to talking with some of you beautiful souls that are on a similar journey! I am 6 months alcohol free and.. man, it feels so good to say that! One day at a time! I still have a lot to work on and quitting drinking was definitely not a fix all, but it sure has made life better. I feel better, look better, SLEEP better.. actual full nights of restful sleep​:zzz: AMAZING. Wishing you all a peaceful, happy and hopeful day​:sunny::tulip:

38 Likes

Hi Katrina. Welcome. Thann you for your positive attitude. Congrats on 6 months.

3 Likes

Thanks Amanda😊

Awesome! I’m right there with you. I feel the same. I’m almost at 7 months.

1 Like

You too!! I’m sixty days today!!

2 Likes

You're welcome

Hi Katrina congrats on your 6 months
Are you going to meetings and have a sponsor yet

1 Like

It's such a nice feeling isn't it:) and almost 7 months! Fabulous! Great job!

Thanks:) and yay!! Great job on sixty days. That's awesome! I hope you're doing something nice for yourself today to celebrate, you deserve it!

Nice to meet you too, John! Great job on 30 days! Thats fantastic👏

Thanks Doug! And no actually, I've never been to a meeting and do not have a sponsor. I've been fortunate enough to be able to switch up my environment and its helped tremendously. I also spend a lot of time reading post on the stopdrinking community on Reddit. I find its been a great tool for me personally.

1 Like

Keep it going! It gets better!

2 Likes

Well keep it up add me as a friend and if you ever need to talk hit me up

1 Like

Congratulations and I'm happy for you. Just don't let your guard down. Remember, alcohol is cunning, baffling and Powerful! It's been known to bite when you're not looking.

2 Likes

Congratulations Katrina. Im on 37 days without alcohol. It’s a struggle but I can see I’m getting better everyday.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations keep up the good work :muscle:

1 Like

One day at a time sure adds up. Congratulations!!

Welcome Katrina!! Congrats on ur 1st 6months!! Look forward to the next round of 6months! Imagine that-- it'll be one YEAR b4 u know it-- ur already more than 1/2 there!!

1 Like

Welcome :blush::+1:

1 Like