Dad jokes

Anybody wanna post your best dad joke? I could use a laugh.

6 Likes

I like to tell dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs

11 Likes

Lol. Here is one in return...
What do you call it when you tell dad jokes but don't have kids? A faux pas.

3 Likes

A Roman walks into a bar, holds up 2 fingers and says "5 beers please."

4 Likes

Love it.
I can't remember one, a thousand, fifty, four, or ten in roman numerals... IMLIVID.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I'm not that good with dad jokes.

How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles

7 Likes

My grandson wanted to know why they were called "smart cars". I told him it was because they didn't use gas. Then I added that if it had gas, it woulb be a "fart car".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thats a whale of a good one. Here's one back. What do you call a fish with no eyes? FSH

1 Like

Peddle to the metal on that one. I told my sister I was gonna make a car out of noodles. She dai it would never work. You should have see her face when I drove pasta.

3 Likes

Bahaha. These are great. I was going to tell you a time traveling joke ... but you didn't like it

6 Likes

I saw that one tomorrow. I tried to eat a clock. It was quite time consuming. Especially since I went back four seconds.

2 Likes

Did you get a haircut? "No, I got them all cut"

1 Like

Ya know what they say...hair today gone tomorrow...how does the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.

1 Like

Honey I'm just going out for cigarettes... I'm still waiting for the punchline 35 years later!

1 Like

I hope you are just blowing smoke. In case you are...have you seen my step ladder? I never knew my real ladder.

1 Like

It took me like 5 minutes to understand this joke when I first heard it. :rofl:

1 Like

Was it tomorrow?

I've got to use that when my dad says the hair joke! Haha