Back to day one

Back to day one..

6 Likes

Hang in there! Staying honest is a great step!

1 Like

Keep going. You're no quitter. What will you do differently? I believe in you.

1 Like

Is just a number Jen , you got this and don't feel shameful, dust yourself off and get up and be strong..We're here for Support..Remember one day at a time..

2 Likes

I’m glad you are safe. The Chinese Bamboo tree takes five years before it breaks ground. The fifth year it grows 90ft in 6 weeks. You still have to care for it give it water and sun or it will die in the ground. We are like this even when people don’t think we are making progress all of the sudden we just shoot up and put together all the lessons we have been taught. I believe in you and know you will grow.

3 Likes

I believe in you

I’ll be your personal cheer leader, raw raw

1 Like

It's the most important step of all, give yourself grace! Sending support and good wishes your way, you've got this.

1 Like

It's a fresh start! You got this!

Stay strong, once relapsed 4 times one week, so if I can do it I know you can

1 Like

Me too

I think you will do great. I have too. I'm on day one too.. Keep going...

Thank you much hon

YOU'RE ALIVE! you're breathing, so you get another shot. Take the lesson you've learned from this episode & apply it towards strengthening YOU'RE recovery. If you want to talk, my name is James W., coming up on 13 years in recovery, but I try everyday to walk this journey as though IT'S STILL DAY ONE! Be blessed, be well.

2 Likes

Great job telling on yourself

I feel ya!! I go a couple at a time then blah!!

1 Like

The hardest part is starting at day 1

1 Like

I feel the Disfunction, it feels like a deep hole in my gut, so I pray, I turn it over and I turn it over again,
Then something happens slowly I feel better

Why you keep stating over

Get real with this you a woman you can do this one day at a time