Back to day one

I just had to start over again myself. We can do this! What are some of your sober supports?

1 Like

All we have is today ! Live in the moments one day at a time.

Same here, girl.

Day one is the most important day. One day at a time

You're really not at day one, though. You have all the experience you've accumulated, including the experience that led to your last slip.

The question is, what are you going to do differently this time? Because the only way to get a different result is to use a different method

1 Like

Better than day none....

One Day at a Time. We all backslide and that's ok as long as you remember to get back up dust off the bs and get right back up on the saddle yell "IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT???? Then smile and say "BRING IT":100::100::muscle::muscle: YOU GOT THIS.

Every day is a new day, one day at a time

K B the meeting tonight BB NA b B the m N the meeting tonight b Bat b

Figure out why you did it. It's not the mystery that some might lead you to believe. And ask yourself if you really want it. Because when we do, anything is possible.

Each day brings a new opportunity. Don't beat yourself up. Keep trying. All the best!

Keep your head held high it took me a few times and some others many times.

I had 37 years clean and sober. Lost it . Took it for granted. Now I just wish I could get back to day one. Hang in there!

You got this! My day one was a couple of days ago. One second at a time

Stay focused. I always question why I did what I did and try to improve on it. Was what I did worth it? Did it make me feel better or a better person? My answers are always no and I try to keep that in mind. It’s not worth it. You got this, focus on yourself!

Darling , use the friends we are out here for you :heart:

Relapse is sometimes part of recovery... see this as a learning experience and you'll be ready to make a full transformation

Iam on day 3.....again much empathy and positive vibes