Any good non-alcoholic drinks with no sugar

Any good non-alcoholic drinks with no sugar. I drink a lot

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Heineken 0.0 alcohol free. Legitimate good beer.

1 Like

I mix different flavored seltzer together and I also drink Martinelli Ciders and Welch's make a rose that tastes just like the wine. Putting mio in ice cold water is also very refreshing.

3 Likes

Heineken 0.0 is legit but Clausthaler Dry Hopped is really good

2 Likes

Look on culinarynutrition.com! They have a page of 20 Best Healthy Mocktails!

The lavender, mint with blueberries was a hit for me! Lemonade or seltzer is a good base!

2 Likes

Sounds great

thank you

john

thank you. It sounds like a good idea

Hi Jacqueline

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for

john

I drink plain seltzer. The non-alcoholic beer is a slippery slope and my personal experience with it was a relapse in 2008. Even Heineken 0.0 is 0.05% ABV so the crafty alcoholic pounding those all day long, say you drank 24 of them or something, could equate to a minor buzz, which immediately would send me to the liquor store. I'm almost 10 years sober now and I'm so happy with my life that I stay away from alcohol in my food or drink no matter how small the concentration. My brain will always rationalize what I'm doing until I end up at the liquor store. That's just my experience though :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Heineke 0.0 is 0.05% alcohol by volume. The first time I saw the commercial for it my brain was already scheming ways to taste beer. Thats how I knew I should stay away. Just my experience though. I stay away out of principal. Im about to have 10 years and not looking to screw that up

3 Likes

Vitamin water zero, lemonade or strawberry lemonade. Yum

1 Like

100% agree! I don’t want to drink anything that would get me thinking about how much I miss the taste of beer and I’ve been Sober a long time. I once heard it said that Non Alcoholic Beer is for Non Alcoholics. I agree with that sentimen.

2 Likes

I agree with you. I don't like the idea of mocktails either. It's just reminding me of when drinking was to numb my body not nourish it.

I really like mint or any infused water really. Jalapeño and pineapple is fun or strawberry cucumber

1 Like

Water or water with lemon. Drinking any non-alcoholic beer or mocktail is a terrible idea imo.

1 Like

I like ginger Beer

Non-alcoholic beer is for non alcoholics, good way to look at it. AA always comes up with the simplest ways to look at the big picture. I think it really depends where people are at and how seriously they've taken step 1.

Also agreed

Second that :+1:t2: