Any good non-alcoholic drinks with no sugar

Heineken 0.0 is one of the few non-alcoholic beers that is truly non-alcoholic. That’s why it’s called 0.0, because it has 0.0% ABV.

Now most other non-alcoholic beers, that’s not so much the case. Most have 0.05% or less, basically the same amount you’d ingest from eating a ripe banana or putting too much soy sauce on your sushi :sweat_smile:

So good

Most have 0.5% or less, Heineken 0.0 is 0.05%. You have to be 21 to buy it.

From my fridge :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It does have alcohol per Heineken FAQ. You would have to drink like 100 of them to catch a buzz but there are traces of alcohol. My experience is that it does not work for me because I am severely alcoholic and would probably drink 100 of them trying to get a buzz. Everybody is entitled to do what works for them and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. Just sharing my experience. I went from 2006 until 2008 drinking non-alcoholic beer and eventually got tired of paying for something that tastes like beer but didn't get me drunk. One day I went to the store and was like fuck it, if I'm going to spend money I'll buy real beer, then it was off to the liquor store after that. It can happen.

Also I'm secretly jealous other people can drink non-alcoholic beer while staying sober and I can't. If we're being truly honest. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Tbh, even if it does have the trace amount (which you’ve perhaps convinced me that it does :crazy_face:) it doesn’t bother me.

However, I completely understand and respect your point of view. At the end of the day, drinking non-alcoholic beer is SO not worth it if it’s going to jeopardize your sobriety in any way. I have one Friend who had one at a wedding then was on a run for 2 years, so it’s definitely not to be messed with if there’s a chance of it triggering something In you.

I appreciate you having a calm and respectful discussion about the topic despite us disagreeing - the gifts of sobriety :pray:t3:

You two made up!!! :rofl: - yes, the gifts of sobriety and community :grin: … it was entertaining to follow too

1 Like

I love Waterloo sparkli waters