Your personality isn't permanent

Your personality isn't permanent. ⁣

Who do you want to become in 2021? What experiences do you want to have? How do you want to feel? How do you want to grow? How do you want to contribute to the world?⁣

Your personality creates your personal reality and you can change it. ⁣

If you've never taken a personality test (or if it's been more than 6 months), I recommend https://www.16personalities.com. It's free, fast, and accurate. I have no affiliation with them. I just think it's a great resource to understand your current personality better.⁣

Anyway, I'm posting this because so many people believe "That's just who I am" or "I'll always be like this" and even their family and friends tell them things like "You'll never change. Just be yourself." ⁣

It's nonsense.⁣

Personality is defined as a characteristic way of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Can you change how you think, feel, and behave with new information and repetition? Absolutely! In fact, that's ultimately how you developed your current personality.⁣

So, if you're tired of your current personality, you're not doomed to be stuck with it for the rest of your life. Just decide who you want to become and then focus relentlessly on reinventing yourself. Trust me, you can do it. ⁣

Have a transformational 2021! :partying_face:

1 Like