Yesterday I decided to quit for good. Then this afternoon

Yesterday I decided to quit for good. Then this afternoon I was feeling really bad withdrawals so I took a little. I’m scared I’m going to get sick. Can anyone relate?

1 Like

I feel ya, I really don’t get physical withdrawals, I get angry and anxiety. Trying to quit again today but it’s just tough. Hang in there

Yeah I can relate for sure...we need to get down to a point where we exhausted beat up can't do it no more...I can give you 1000 suggestions none of it will work until u in enough pain

1 Like

Oh yea i can relate. I got to the point where i needed very little to stop from getting sick. And ive been there ever since. I cant take that last step and put it down because the withdraws are the worst feeling and pain you will ever feel. And i don't want to go through that. So i just do what i need to do to avoid it. What do you do? What drug?

1 Like

A lot of us can relate. If you are experiencing withdrawals you may consider a detox facility that can help you through it. There can be serious side effects from withdrawals.

Yes i can relate,
It’s a horrible feeling.
I used to go to the emergency room for IV .
I was on a first name basis with the staff.
Nothing worked until i got help and people i could relate to.

Well said Nuno!

I take it Katie that ur speaking of opiates judging by your comments and all the replies. Obviously there is the suboxone route and taper off and try and manage the symptoms and cravings

I take u r referring to opiates. I am prescribed suboxone , adderol and Klonopin and I am doing better as far as buying off the street. Sometimes I over use and run out and have to resort to that but I try not to beat myself up too much about it. I stopped drinking which was huge because i immediately don’t give a fuck and it’s on. So thank god for that. Although lately i have been wanting to drink badly because of some depression and anxiety issues but hopefully I can talk it out with someone on here. Is my first day on the app

1 Like