Y’all it’s day 6 & Friday and all I wanna

Y’all it’s day 6 & Friday and all I wanna do right now is go out and have some drinks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: trying to convince myself I don’t actually want them

4 Likes

Hang in you really don’t it’s just a huge bad habit

2 Likes

I’m really craving it ugh

1 Like

Do something else you have a boyfriend

1 Like

What do you like to watch

1 Like

Nope I’m single lol about to watch the golden girls

2 Likes

Your not alone girl. Do you go to meetings? Do you have some lady friends in a support group?

I have but I just listen and no not yet

I suggest next meeting you go to get some phone numbers of girls. Talk to them. Tell them your struggles tell them your happiness. Be careful with men. You already know how they can be. Learn to love yourself if you don’t already. I’ll be your friend on here. I wish you the best of luck. Your not alone we all need to help each other. I know I can’t do it on my own.

1 Like

Hang in there, and try to occupy your time with other enjoyable things. You will feel grateful tomorrow and proud you stayed on track. I definitely have nights when the craving sore intense. I drink sugar-free A&W root beer and find something on hbo max

1 Like

Hang in there, this to shall pass

1 Like

Taylor , go clean the bathroom. Change the bedding and fluff the pillows. Get out the candles and some magazines or a good book. Or Google some reads about sobriety. Take a hot bubble bath with a few candles and smelly good stuff. Go chill in the fresh sheets and read a bit and put the candles on and watch a great old comedy favorite. It worked for me that I sill do it after 3 years! Good luck :heart:

1 Like

What’s going on T?

1 Like

I ended up watching golden girls til I fell asleep :sleeping: now I’m Laying here for some reason waking up at 7:30 am on a Saturday :rofl:

1 Like

Ah you know just the mental struggle

Thank you :blush:

Steve that was great advice

1 Like

I do not have the will power to convince myself not to..I was thought to turn my power andwill and our lives over to the care of God as we understood him. And seems to be working for me

1 Like

So far I’ve had the will power and that seems more rewarding for me to have my own will power and control over myself again

1 Like

I sure do. You made it through yesterday. Now all you’ve got is today to work on Great feeling though right!!

1 Like