Why when I find myself in a a bad situation

Why when I find myself in a a bad situation the first thing that goes through my mind is to pick up again

Well you know. . I remember when I realized this it helped me alot.. u know that muscle memory and habits forming your body is literally set to do that to u because you've programed it to.. buy driving ur addiction in to ur Auto pilot habit. As if it was a robot. Reminding u to give ur body what it thinks it wants.. even when u want to stop so bad. And u Kno u don't wa nont to relapse ur mind will legit take over and decide for you.. u have to be strong and aware of mind and thought traps take a step back next time and realize when ur starting feeling cravings come on or just simple thinking about it you have to totally take controll and conspicuously realize that it's ur subconsiouse trying to give the body what it's used to… sorry I wayyy over explained I was just excited to actually be able to answer that.. don't mind my zero punctuations haha

Because for a long time that has been your solution. That was my solution for many years too. This app is a good place to get support but if you want a real solution I would try something that has worked great for many, many people. It's called Alcoholics Anonymous. That's what worked for me.