Who else lives in a small town?

Who else lives in a small town. I'm in Oly.

I don't actually live in a small town (population over 390,000), but it feels small when you grow up here. You can't go anywhere without running into people you know; everyone's connected in some way. I also live on the older side of town, where you still see people riding horses rather than cars lol there's more scenery than the other parts of town, and everything you need is just right down the street. What's it like in your neck of the woods?

I end up running into people that I used to know. And sometimes I feel like a phantom to them. Because of covid, they don't know me, but i recognize them lol. Its funny.

Haha. Someone recognized me at the grocery store and I was like, “So my mask isn't the disguise I had hoped it would be,” and he was like, “You're the only girl I know who's 5'11.” Rats lol

I have until this last year. Iknow everyone! Kinda nice yo be out of there

It can definitely be tough moving forward in a place filled with people from the past.

I live in the middle of small town USA. My home is in a suburb of a major city and even the major city feels like a small town.

:raising_hand_woman:t6: