What if someone spent 5, 10, 15, or 20+ years

What if someone spent 5, 10, 15, or 20+ years researching and experimenting with a specific strategy, technique, or skill that would drastically improve your life and then offered to give you all of their best discoveries, ideas, and tips for just $15.

Would you give them $15 to learn something that would drastically improve your life?

Of course!

It would be foolish to ignore such an incredible deal, right?

Well, I'm happy to announce that people share their best discoveries, ideas, and tips for just $15 in books.

That's right, books! :books::books::books:

Want to end your addiction? There are books about that.

Want more confidence? There are books about that.

Want better habits? There are books about that.

Want a happier marriage? There are books about that.

Want to sleep better? There are books about that.

There are books for almost everything and the power of reading is incredible!

Reading books transformed my mind from being stressed out, fearful, and suicidal, to peaceful, confident, and unaddictable.

A potent quote by Mark Twain is: "A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read."

The absolute best investment you can make is in yourself so I hope this post inspires you to start reading books daily.

Trust me, your future self will thank you if you do. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree! “"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them" quote by Ray Bradbury

2 Likes

Yeah, that's a powerful quote! Ray Bradbury has some other great quotes too. I haven't read any of his books yet, but I've seen the Fahrenheit 451 movie which is based on one of his books.