What do you do when you're in real pain and

What do you do when you're in real pain and used to eat handful of pills every morning? Nothing that i am able to take works on my pain anymore. Frustrating af

1 Like

Acupuncture, epsom salt baths, massage, eft (emotional freedom technique), self hypnosis, hypnosis, meditation, cbd oil if you can, ecstatic dance, making love, smiling releases endorphins

1 Like

Earache And toothache. Urgent care gave me antibiotics but the whole side of my face feels swollen and infected. Maintaining my sobriety is hard rn but I can do to this

Cbd oil is interesting. I will try that thanks Caitlin.

1 Like

Advil and good self care, positive self talk

Go to a doctor asap.

Start by going to see a doctor take 4 ibuprofen to see if that helps

I exercise like a
fiend when I am in pain.
I’ve had a hard time getting out so I bought a cheap rowing machine off of Amazon.
Any time I feel pain, anxiety, depression, or urges I jump on the machine and do ten minutes. It’s starting to work for me. Good luck!

Hi Michelle: Firstly, thank-you for finding the courage to come forward to share what you're going through. Personally, I have only ever taken pain medication after a procedure as directed by a doctor. So I have never taken them long-term. The best thing that I can think of is to honestly tell your doctor what's going on. Tell them your concerns. If you think that you're addicted, then tell them that too. Hope that helps. Thank-you.

You have someone eles give you the meds , real simple no reason to be in pain.