What do you do when you get a strong craving?

What do you do when you get a strong craving? I need some new ideas lol

2 Likes

Well you can pray about it!! You can use
Your call list you can remember the hell you came from you see?

2 Likes

Callllll someone! Always call!! Especially this early in.

2 Likes

I can’t message you until we’re friends, but I’ll send you mind AA groups info, we have a study group at the same link tonight at 8pm EST.

1 Like

Im living everyday with constant cravings. I’m very depressed and withdrawn because of it. I read my literature and listen to speakers a lot to cope. I want to be more social but I have such anxiety I can’t even get myself to stay after meetings to socialize. I understand where your coming from... so just one day at a time. I know I can be sober today, one day at a time

1 Like

You can text me if you ever want to

Pray and surrender it to god then spend sometime with another addict or your sponsor or at the least call someone

1 Like

Ask God to remove it and call a friend talk about it

Have you been to any meetings in person? They will give you a "sober call log" with people and numbers who never care of you need some help. Other than that do you have any sober friends?

https://aa-intergroup.org/oiaa/meetings/

This is every single AA zoom meeting as it occurs. You can literally hop onto a meeting, 24 hours a day 7 days a week

1 Like

Thank you for that

1 Like

What helps me is first acknowledge that it’s my disease then telling my self “this to shall pass”.

1 Like