What are you OCD about?

If a room/hall has more than 1 light switch they must face the same direction. I get agitated if they can't face the same direction.

2 Likes

Noooo that’s more like petty not ocd

Amen. I do electrical work. And that drives me nut's

1 Like

It's not petty because I respect others property and don't change it. Mine is a different story. :joy:

1 Like

Someone who understands me. :joy::joy: I know it's probably something to be OCD about but I can't help it. I have not always been this way. I've acquired this OCD when I moved. So I think it bothers me [now] because I see it daily and there's nothing I can do about it. All my hallways, kitchen, and dining room have two light switches.

And its a shit show because on one side its on and the other its off. I get it drives me crazy

Drives me batty too. I grew up in a house that had dual switches for many of the rooms and each door had multiple switches by them. It was so annoying. My biggest OCD is kitchen related though. Stuff has to be stacked by size. If you have a big bowl sitting on top of small ones it sends me into a chef's PTSD spiral.

1 Like

For real. It drives me crazy. :crazy_face: I asked maintenance if they're sure there's nothing that can be done about it. I know it's not worth the trouble. They said nothing can be done. So I left the topic alone. When I start looking for a house I will be looking at the light switches first. :joy::joy:

I respect that. I try to have dishes and everything sorted by size-but it's not a big deal to me. As far as the kitchen I'm trying to organize my fridge. Pinterest gives me some cool suggestions.

Lol me tooooooo.....

1 Like

So what else in this life do we have in common

1 Like

Let's see. We're both on Loosid. Don't want the alcohol life. Live in the Midwest. We both love fried chicken.

Toilet paper coming off the bottom not the top.

2 Likes

If I'm not mistaken I think your preference is the correct way.

I am so on board with that one!

1 Like

Lol I mean if you want the light switches the same way lop

Lol

1 Like

:joy::joy:

OCD aint funny.

:+1::+1: