What are some fun sober hobbies i should pick up?

What are some fun sober hobbies i should pick up?

Cooking, building stuff, helping others...

I would start with exercise . Might not be in the “fun” category , but it’s essential for a good healthy lifestyle . Running , lifting , playing sports . Whatever you want . Try volunteering as well . This is really an exploration process for you to figure out what you like to do . A whole new world without wasted money and hangovers .

Fair enough. I have been lifting weights which I love.

You're right I need to do some exploring.

I've picked up crypto mining, a solid physical fitness program, I am back in a continuing education class and not to mention all the crap on my "To Do" list! I have a few kids runnings around this place too. Good luck brother!

Exercise, change your routine; I meditate first thing, eat healthy cooking new dishes, try different teas, at the end of the day self care of washing my face, brushing my teeth, putting on moisture and a bedtime meditation and read self help books and stories of sober successes. Watch YouTube videos on the same and I occasionally paint. Mandala art is easy and therapeutic; just making dots.

Do you have the phoenix.org in your area? They are a great group offering various group sporting and gym activities for people in recovery.