Well I was doing good but I relapsed 😭and now

Well I was doing good but I relapsed :sob:and now I don’t know what to do anymore

Evaluate deeply what causes the relapse. What was your trigger? When you can figure that out you gain awareness and how to avoid it again. Get back on the horse and try again. Learning about yourself is part of the process

Relapse is a part of recovery. It’s ok. You’re going to be ok. Don’t give up!

Well,, pick your self up dust your self off and start all over again, you'll do fine, I did that more than I can count, then I started working the steps ,putting a day together, then I turned around and I had lots of days, thats how it works...love you

Good morning Stella!!!! Nobody’s perfect. Relapse is part of some people recovery. They learn by their mistakes you can to. It’s hard for people to get it on the first second or third try. You came back that’s all that counts. Do you know what they say about the only requirements for this is that you have a desire to quit drinking and using drugs. We are all here for the same thing HELP. I may have a few years but I still need help I’m not perfect. We are all one big happy family helping each other with the issue that we all have. Just keep doing what you’re doing asking for help I’m working the program. Go to meetings find a sponsor talk about things. That’s all we need to do

Thought my middle name was relapse I did so often - back on day 3 - I was in the fetal position 2 days with shame and guilt blanketing me so much empathy- why not this time being the charm for both of us?

Me to Stella. Don't feel bad. You're not alone.

Falling down is one thing, staying down is a choice. Go to meetings, get phone numbers, get a sponsor. No one said it was going to be easy, but recovery is worth it.