Well I got out of detox and relapsed. πŸ˜ͺ

Well I got out of detox and relapsed. :sleepy: Very shameful, but I have a much better outlook on life,... and, I know I got this shit

1 Like

U got this keep ur head up and keep fighting

1 Like

Don't be ashamed, it happens to us all. I left rehab after 2 days, relapsed, and then went back. Now, I have 5.5 years sober.

You are better educated now and more ready than ever to make it this time.

1 Like

You don't fuck up until you quit trying not to fuck up anymore babe

1 Like

Not sure hiw many times I have said that.

Please feel no shame, it is a disease. It will get better

1 Like

Hey Nicole…I been there

I see you said you just got out of detox, but did they talk to you about going to an in patient or php program after the detox? For me a 5 -7 day detox wasn’t enough so they sent me to a 30 day program right after. It gave me enough time and seperation to clear my head and focus on my goals. I highly reccomend trying this if you have insurance. I have a lot of friends in the rehab/recovery field if you need help. Good luck

I had 9 years and relapsed 4 days afor my anniversary. It happened. I blamed Unemployment, COVID-19, myself.

But, it just happened. Except it and keep moving forward.

I went to detox then relapsed. Then rehab then relapsed. Rehab again now clean for 3 years. Relapse is part of some people’s recovery. Keep on trying never give up

I'm proud of you for not giving up. I'm grateful the community is standing with you.