Well I feel like I am losing it right now

Well I feel like I am losing it right now. I am sitting here with my water, in the basement while my wife and son sleep up stairs. I can't sleep, mind is going in every direction, and I am feeling crushed and depressed. I got no one to talk to. I need to find myself. Damn it

Hang in there.

Stay strong!!

Well I made it threw one more night. Just took my antidepressant pills. Hope they kick in soon

1 Like

Great job making it though the night! We are here with you. Feel free to reach out

Hey brother, I'm here for you. Keep reaching out. Find the recovery base in your community and go there. Meetings are a great place for support. Much love to you and yours.

Hang in there, Chris. The misery you go through now is temporary and doesn't compare to the hell of copious and continued loss, defeat and repetitive angst.

Thank you all for the words of support. I need it

Hi Chris. I'm very proud of you for making it through the night. Keep it up. Feel free to send me a message anytime you need to chat.

Thank you. Its mainly during the night when I would need help. Its when my mind goes cause I can't sleep. But I will take you up on that