We got this!

I love this community. I woke up in a mood again. And coming on here and interacting with my new sober friends turned my day around. Who else is on the struggle bus today? What are you gonna do about it? I woke up depressed and wanting to lay in bed all day so instead of sulking I'm going to workout and wash my hair. I wish bipolar disorder knew it was my bday like...whats good why you gotta be like that bpd? Lol you know, bipolar disorder is a challenge but at least these days I know how to deal with it and fight back! Stay winning, people!

4 Likes

I love that you are open with your struggle. So many with bad and other issues hide like it is their fault. You are awesome. I know how hard it is to fight your own brain, but sometimes we have to fight our own nature so that our funk doesn't become our nature. Keep fighting.

1 Like

:heart:

Happy birthday

:100: You got this.. you're such a strong woman! Enjoy your bday!!

Thanks for the love everyone! I appreciate you. Got my workout in! Feeling good! Also got outside with my pup!

I'm new to this and your post was the first one I saw so happy birthday and hopefully you can respond back to me and let me know how to use this app once again happy birthday and hope to hear from you

Hey! Thanks I'm new to the app too! I just click “posts” and scroll thru n comment to engage in convo on whatever post interests me!

Snowy walk :heart:

Love the pics!!

Thank u!!

Good on you that you’re not letting your mood control your day. I’m also dual diagnosis (alcoholic/bipolar ii). I like to view my moods as the tides. For me, it makes easier to deal with when it’s poetic. :joy::heart: It’ll pass. You’re doing great!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::dancer::tada::tada:

Aw thanks Ahna! I like your perspective.