We did it, you can too!

This is my best friend. She's sober, too. Be sober like us. It totally makes you cuter.

14 Likes

I notice you’re a deahead. Right on! Always love seeing other deadheads in sobriety

1 Like

Being sober does make one cuter! Inside and out! :sunglasses:

A wharf rat to be specific!! Ever heard of us? Dead heads in recovery. Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Right though Lisa? Love how that works!

1 Like

Cute will get you real far.

Oh ya I’m a wharf rat myself. That’s awesome. youre in PA so I’m sure you go to Ardmore Hall for some good shows and wouldn’t be shocked if we crossed paths at some point since I live in Baltimore. i get around (or used to before the craziness of 2020) a good bit to DSO, used to with Further, and all the cool collabs up at Ardmore. Love seeing Railroad Earth up there too

Totally agree! ‘Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right' :guitar:

1 Like

Yeah you and I have probably crossed paths. Same scene. Ardmore music hall is my home. I met my bf dancing there at a funk show. I kinda wanna get married there lol. U know splintered sunlight?

No Joke ladies. Sobriety looks like it's treating You both really well!!!

Nothing like besties who live a life free of alcohol and drugs with you!

Wharfrats, The Gateway, Phellowship…we’re all one big pham.

I love that song. It makes sense that that’s what a sober deadhead group is called. post a link?

1 Like

Thanks!!

Forreal forreal

Amen!

Sameee. I have no link cuz I'm not on Facebook anymore but if you're on Facebook find the wharf rats. I just would find them in person at shows and festies. They held meetings at set break. So cool.

Beautiful! I'm glad you guys have each other. :relaxed:

Thanks!! Me tooo