Waking up freezing wet with sheets n pillows completely soaked

Waking up freezing wet with sheets n pillows completely soaked still. It’s been 12 days since I started this journey shouldn’t i be detoxed by now?

1 Like

12 days does seem like a long time to detox from alcohol. I was feeling a bit better on day 5. Are there other factors? Have you seen a doctor?

1 Like

Wow.. are you drinking plenty of water :sweat_drops: the first night was bad, the second night not so bad, last night was the first night I slept without crazy dreams or waking up with a sweat.. might have been a crazy dream about using.. I have people tell me those sneak up from time to time.. hang in there.. drink like a gallon of water today..

2 Likes

Brian, what ive learned is that the detox process is different for everybody, depends on how much and how long you drink...did you quit cold turkey or seek medical help? and i agree with Madison you gotta drink plenty of water and even gatorade, hows your appetite?

1 Like

Hi Brian. That definitely varies person to person. Detoxing solo can be fatal. I highly recommend you reach out to your MD to discuss what can be done to help you.

2 Likes

Amanda...you always so supportive and offer great advice...you Rock!!!!

3 Likes

I try. Life is rough. Last thing we need is a rude human in our path.

3 Likes

I’ve been drinking a lot of tea to kill the thirst. Maybe your right

Thing is I’m sleeping better than ever and feel pretty good so it’s weird. I’ll take your advice n call dr thanks

Appetite better than ever too. Maybe it’s just shock of some sort

thats good bro, gotta eat...are you still have any kind of withdrawal symptoms?

I'm glad you are sleeping better and feel better. That normally takes forever. I'm glad you will be reaching out to your doctor. :blush:

1 Like

well you are still freezing and sweating, but besides that?

Besides that my head is clearing up I can focus better my mood is better I have more energy and I find it easier to try to stay positive with each passing day not to say that it isn’t hard at times