Tryna quit smoking meth Idk how to feel anymore. I l

Tryna quit smoking meth

Idk how to feel anymore. I love smoking and the whole process of cleaning and loading a pipe and the social interaction of it all but lately I don't even like who I hang out with and my depression is at an all time high. Plus I'm homeless and my boyfriend of the past year is in jail for domestic.....I'm alone..lonely..trapped in my own doings..lost..and over all exhausted.

1 Like

Hey wash ur hands clean of ppl places n things its the only way

2 Likes

I'm sorry you are going through this. This part of addiction is unbearable. There is hope Take things one step at a time. A program of recovery worked for me. It has worked for many others. I know former meth users that were hopeless in their addiction. They are sober today. Today life is good for them.

1 Like

If you have medical insurance. A medical substance abuse recovery plan should be covered. You may need to go through a detox program. I hear it really helps. From my experience getting sober. Having regular medical check ups helped a lot. According to the Doctors, quiting on my own could have killed me.

1 Like

It's a big step to admit you wanna quit... maybe look into some type of sober living or inpatient .... Meth addiction is not fun, i've been there myself ... stay strong and maybe reach out to people not in that lifestyle if you need support it's much harder to try and do it on your own... meetings help a lot too.... you got this!!

1 Like