Trying my best

Trying my best

I'm doing all I can right now to not use. It's just hard , especially after I found out the one person I thought I could count on , is seeing someone else.

1 Like

Rough rough I’m sorry you’re hurt. Hang in there you can count on yourself to stay strong!

1 Like

Hugs

1 Like

Go hang out with some clean sober people.

1 Like

You are doing the right thing simply by sharing that you are struggling right now with thoughts of using. It’s also hard to say you can count on yourself to stay strong, because it seems you are having a hard time staying strong right now. I would suggest looking for a Zoom meeting with AA or SMART recovery to attend where you can share your thoughts, or even sit in silence and listen to others. I’m available to chat as well if you need to.

Don't give up.

Good afternoon Kasey!!! Stay strong. It’s like somebody already said you’ve done the right thing by saying something about it.
Ask yourself this question.
What’s more important to me my sobriety counting on somebody else? The only people that you can really count on are the people in the rooms in the meetings. Your sponsor. To me those are the only people that I count on. Besides I know you got this you just Gotta have faith in yourself. If you don’t and yourself I have faith in you for you. We are all winners here there’s no losers whatsoever. I know it gets hard sometimes but we can work through it together as we all did before. This is one big happy family here we help each other and we care about each other.

I know what you're going through, a girl I thought was getting serious didn't want to commit. You're not alone :relaxed: