Truly needing words of encouragement. On day 8

Truly needing words of encouragement. On day 8 with no support, no family and no friends- this is so hard.

6 Likes

You got this! One day at a time, sometimes hours or minutes. Hit a meeting if you can. I always feel better after. You're NOT alone...we are in this together :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

It is hard but it is sooo worth it! Hang in there, hit some meetings or have a chat with someone. You truly are not alone anymore, you got this girl!! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

We're all family, no such things of strangers in this community. 8 days is awesome! The goal is to just hit the pillow sober. Never be afraid to reach out! Everyone supports everyone. We all know how hard it is, no matter how much time you have.

1 Like

We are here to help we’ve been there. It gets better I promise

We are here to help each other it doesn’t matter how long been sober or clean because only people like us understand us . We are family and friends , proud of you keep it going it will pay shortly, stay strong :+1::pray:t4:

1 Like

Hi ashley im not too far away from you. … i friended u

1 Like

Grab a good book and a healthy snack! Take baby steps, pamper yourself, if all else fails I try to sleep. I'm just now on day 40... It does get better.

2 Likes

Day twelve so not far ahead of you. It’s not easy but it’s so easy. It gets better so stay strong. It takes 30-90 days to completely detox. So it’s gonna get even better!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One day at a time. I wear a bracelet saying one fucking day at a time to remind myself. Try to stay busy to stay out of your own head

Just remember there are online meetings, I listen to sometimes more than one a day. It's a struggle and we can't escape I to blackout mode.

1 Like

Hello, Ashley,
If you like, I we can meet on Zoom and I can take you through the steps. I found such relief in working the steps!

Hello, Ashley,
If you like, we can meet on Zoom and I can take you through the steps. I found such relief in working the steps!

What was suggested to me ...people try do their best can't really blame them I was told to get on my knees and pray to my higher power for guidance support and keep me sober and clean.. just do it daily it's my suggestion

1 Like

Prayers for you today you got it girl

Remember why you chose to make that decision. That really helps me when I'm having a tough time.

You have friends, you just haven't met us yet!

1 Like

Just keep making the next right decision... you are doing great. If you need someone to talk to just reach out.

1 Like

You got this!

1 Like

YOU can do this! Congratulations on 8 days! Build on that.

1 Like