Together we recover

Six mile run this morning taking in the beautiful fall colors!

1 Like

That sounds beautiful. Do you have a photo to share with us?

It gives me message I can’t share media as a new member…but I do have a picture

2 Likes

I'm checking into it…

1 Like

6 miles!!! That’s awesome! :metal:

1 Like

Where is this run

Thank you!

Jersey Shore PA (not the jersey shore). Central PA area

1 Like

Oh wow there’s a town named jersey shore in PA? My entire extended family lives outside Philly in Allentown & that’s where I went to high school. PA is beautiful but they have some fun town names lol

2 Likes

I wish I had the motivation to run. I don't, but I do love a good hike.

3 Likes

I love you! I appreciate you, and proud of how far you have come! it is a pleasure to know you!

1 Like

Love ya brother! Proud of you as well! Keep up the good fight!

1 Like

Totally understand that! Took me a while to fight back through this depression and loss of my son. Fortunately we have an awesome trail running community that is like family to me.

3 Likes

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I feel that on a personal level whenever I hear of the loss of anyone. I am glad you found a good group.

3 Likes

I'm sorry about your son. I can't fathom your grief. Super proud of you for finding your way back.

I'm still looking into that issue. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you…he passed away in March. 21 years old and a Lear Jet pilot. Amazing young man. Due to COVID, we haven’t been able to have a celebration of life for him. With the help of my higher power, my sponsor, AA, and others in recovery have made it through sober

Hi, Sean. The issue should be resolved now. Please let me know if it's not.

1 Like

Awesome photo, Sean. Is it OK if we share this on our Facebook and Instagram page in our efforts to raise awareness against stigmas? We would use our hastag #getloosidchallenge

Go for i! thanks

1 Like