Today's been a good day. ☀️

Today's been a good day. :sunny:

17 Likes

Wish the good days would never end!

1 Like

Nice names. Cute dogs. Beautiful lady.

1 Like

I just made Keeper my main pic. When I was at my lowest a friend told me his mom had a stray dog have a litter of puppies in her back yard and she needed them adopted. That was 5/28, his birthday. My sobriety date is 5/31. In the beginning he was my keeper. The keeper of my sanity. The keeper of my purpose. The keeper of what little happiness I could find.

And yeah, besides the damn rain, today was very nice.

1 Like

Awesome, I love those kind of days. Especially the ones where you can be outdoors and unplug from all the craziness! :national_park:

1 Like

Awe thank you so much :heart:

Yes! Kicking back in the sun with a cool breeze and my babies next to me = the perfect day. That would normally be the setting where I would crave a cold one, but it didn't even cross my mind today. :metal:

1 Like

What a beautiful and fitting name. The universe has such incredible timing. I'm glad you found each other :heart: I stumbled upon Buddy (the black dog) when I was feeling suicidal, and he's had his share of physical and mental health issues, but we've loved each other through the wreckage and he absolutely saved my life. Willow's owner died in a motorcycle accident and I couldn't let her go to a shelter. She gives the best hugs and she, too, loves Buddy patiently/unconditionally, which has reduced his anxiety to an extent. They're two peas in a pod.

That looks lovely, dogs are the best sobriety buddies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dog:

1 Like

Yes they are! Their favorite thing to do is go for a drive so Buddy can bark at the cars that go by. He does this twirl of accomplishment each time.

1 Like

Love it, our pup Macaroni's job is to protect us from the vacuum hose attachment... he never understands why we aren't grateful when he attacks😆

Hahaha, haven't you seen Tales From the Dark Side?! Macaroni is a hero!

Haha, thanks. Willow likes to hear she's a pretty girl

Great to see you thriving Britt!

1 Like

Not too bad! Did some yard work, painted a bedroom and learning a song on guitar right now. How about yours?

Haha, my turtles are definitely judging.