Today & Tomorrow

Today & Tomorrow

We're going to own sobriety. We will not use or drink. We're going to make memories that'll we'll be able to share years from now.

Tell us how you're celebrating your New Year?

I'm going to church, have dinner with family, and play board games.

I am going out to dinner with one of my friends from my AA homegroup. After, we will other watch sappy girlie movies or go to another member of our groups and play arcade games.

1 Like

Making hot chocolate bombs, binge watching tv, hanging with my family at home.

That sounds super fun! I'm a sucker for sappy girl movies. My husband often asks why I'm crying after I watch a film. I always reply “because this can really be someone's life story.”

1 Like

Im working until 8:30, than will be home and asleep around 11:00. Enjoy everyone!!

1 Like

I love everything hot cocoa. I intended to make some for my nieces. I forgot until I saw your post. I'll probably make them some for Valentines Day.

It's a blessing to be able to work. I hope work isn't too stressful today. Get some rest tonight. Have a Happy New Year!

I'm taking the day as it comes and ring in 2021 sober!

1 Like

Sleeping and working. :joy: Zzzzzzz's and $$$$$$$'s. :wink: I did get to spend it with my son and his brother though for a bit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Happy new year!