To much at one time?

I quit drinking five days ago and was going to try quitting cigarettes tonight. Is this a bad idea?

1 Like

I think that maybe you should take it a step at a time. Its good to take steps to be healthier.

1 Like

I tried that once. There wasn't, that I noticed anyway, the worst thing. But I didn't recover either addiction for sure.... if I were to do that now I would definitely focus on one at a time so you can give all your attention to each individually.

Hi Sherree. I think only you know that for sure. It's not unhealthy so I think it's good thing for you try. I've heard that cinnamon helps alleviate the desire to smoke. If no allergies or health issues prevent you from using cinnamon keep cinnamon toothpaste, gum, candies.

I believe in you am ready to see you kick 2 addictions to the curb.

1 Like

Yes

I'd like to mirror Amanda on this one. Only you know for sure if you can do both. Will it inherently make ditching one harder if you take on both. Probably. But I am reminded that sheer force of will can do quite a bit. Take each step carefully and see what your will power can handle.

1 Like