The Last night I cared

Last night the girl I love told me if she ever married me, she's certain she would kill herself. I shut down. Don't care about anything anymore. Lost my will to keep right and all emotions gone as well.

1 Like

Ok... that was a super toxic thing for her to say, or even think actually. As cliche as it might sound, it’s more a reflection of her demons than yours. I’m sorry you experienced that.

Yeah that doesn’t seem like a relationship worth salvaging. Screw it homie, work on keeping yourself healthy, not that relationship.
I’ve found that turning to substances of any kind does not numb the pain.

1 Like

Brother, this is one of the worst types of relationships for us to be in. Your life is infinitely much more important than that relationship. Do your mind, sobriety and very life a huge favor and cut it off. Now.

1 Like

Thats horrible. Keep your head up. Cut toxic people out

Hey Tylor,
You're hurt and crushed. That's understandable. Sorry but I think that was very cruel of the girl you love to say that to you. Take that love for her and love yourself back, please. You matter!!! I've felt just like you have. If prayer is part of your life, then for guidance. God loves you. All the best.

1 Like

Don't let other people dictate the terms of your sobriety or happiness.

1 Like

Yeah, I can see why ur numb. Is this you first major emotional event since sobriety?