The first day.. the first week.. the first month is

The first day.. the first week.. the first month is always hard to making a monumentous change to your life!!! You MUST!! have a strong foundation on why you want to quit.. or else it won't work.. you can't just stop to stop.. WHY do you want to stop!? When you answer this question and truly believe in the answer, that is all you will need to fight the urge WHEN it pops up… it is a Life changing decision and moment…. You MUST change the situation and things around you In order to break the or any bad habit.. Feel free to reach out!! Its a Process!!

4 Likes

Stop using and start living! Together WE CAN.

1 Like

I'm tired of being sick and tired as well as not having anything material and things that are not material like love, respect,trust,HP and my son back which my family (mom,dad, brother, sister) trust me with

I had to get to the point where however hard it was to quit, I felt no way could it be worse than what drinking was doing to me. It kept getting easier day by day, week by week. Now I believe it is the best thing I ever did for myself and how much happier and healthier I have become supports that belief in every way.