The end of May I get to travel East and

The end of May I get to travel East and see my youngest graduate HS and I will be sober! Not maybe not possibly but I will be. Believe in yourself as you are the only you you've got.

1 Like

This is awesome. You'll be able to celebrate this milestone sober. That's what you and your kiddo needs.

Give congrats from me. :tada:

1 Like

Thank you! the bonus is since I found out my discharge date from rehab is May 6th I get to be there may 21 for my oldest son's birthday!

1 Like

That's awesome, too. I'm sure you'll be letting him know he doesn't need to drink. I know that conversation may be hard.

No he will be 24 and doesn't drink. College honors student majoring in anthropology and a minor in history. Neither does his 22 yr old brother. It is my youngest 18 yr old who I will have that convo with. He has his head screwed on straight. Went to the tech HS and getting his welding certification. My ex wife she keeps those boys in line

Your child will never forget his graduation AND you being there as a sober dad !

1 Like

Oh, that's awesome. It definitely sounds like they have a good head on their shoulders.

1 Like

Excellent goal. I am sure he will be as proud of you as you are of him.

1 Like