The Astrology Thread ✨

The Astrology Thread :sparkles:
Ok Let me first say this is NOT the thread to comment on how and why “astrology isn’t real.” I totally respect that opinion, and if you want that discussion, create your own thread titled “the astrology isn’t real thread” and have at it :crazy_face:

Now that’s out of the way, drop your zodiac sign! If you know your “Big 3” drop those too! The Big 3 are your sun sign (probably the one you’re most familiar with), your rising sign, and your moon sign.

I’m a Libra sun, Gemini rising and capricorn moon :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to finding out everyone’s signs!

2 Likes

How do you determine these? I'm a sagittarius… Not sure of the rest :blush:

1 Like

There’s a couple of ways you can do it. Probably the easiest is to download the app Costar and put in your information. It will ask for location of birth, birthday, and time you were born. Then it will populate your entire astrological chart!

1 Like

Fun!

1 Like

Pisces the rest I'll have to figure out :yum:

Known as one of the most “psychic” of all signs! :crystal_ball:

Id believe that lol

1 Like

Have you noticed you have some psychic vibes? Lol

I read people pretty well .. I go alot off vibes actually..and there have been quite a few times when I was younger anyways that I did have some interesting experiences. But as an adult not so much..

1 Like

Aquarius :aquarius:, Pisces :pisces:, and Taurus :taurus: … you know, all the awesome ones :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Aquarius sun

Libra rising

Scorpio moon

1 Like

Ah that makes sense. I’ve heard that children and animals tend to be more in tune with these things

Haha love it! Aquas are one of my favorite signs!

1 Like

Libra rising! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

The age of Aquarius :aquarius: … I always think of that dance scene from The 40 Year Old Virgin's credits. If you haven't seen it just Google it. It's worth a few minutes :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha! :joy: Yeah, I love that movie. It's been a long time since I've watched it so I'm going to watch it tonight.

1 Like

Gonna try it may be interesting

Let us know what you find out!

Virgo here!

1 Like

Virgo sun virgo moon gemini rising