The 7 Day Sober Challenge

Hey everyone, I launched a new online program today. It's called "The 7 Day Sober Challenge" and it's $0.00. If your New Year's resolution is to quit alcohol/drugs or even if you're just "sober curious," this challenge is perfect for you. If you're interested, just send me a message that says "Challenge Accepted" and I'll get you set up. If we're not friends yet, you'll need to add me as a friend before you can send me a message. Happy New Year! :partying_face:

Is this just intended for people starting out with sobriety or for all?

1 Like

Hey Melissa! Great question! Anyone can sign up. If you're interested, let me know soon. Enrollment closes at 7:00 PM ET.

I am a new member to Loosid, as of today.

Challenge Accepted!

1 Like

Hey Aaron! I sent you a message with instructions.

Challenge accepted!

1 Like

Hey Sue, I sent you a friend request so I can send you the instructions.

Hey everyone, I've been on my phone and computer all day helping people so I'm about to relax and watch a movie with my wife and kids. To sign up for the free 7 Day Sober Challenge, just go to unaddictable.com/signup and create your free account. Once you're signed up, I'll get you set up to start the challenge. Just give me until about 7:00 PM ET to set up your challenge. I look forward to coaching you and seeing your progress. Happy New Year! :partying_face:

Thanks! Challenge accepted :grin:

1 Like

Hey Melissa, you're all set! Let me know if you have any questions. :slightly_smiling_face: