Summer of fun! I'm really stoked about this year

Summer of fun! I'm really stoked about this year. I am planning several trips to different parts of the USA. Finally recovery is giving me the tools to create the life I want. Hell yeah!

5 Likes

Sweet! Where do you plan to visit?

Minneapolis in July for a PGA event, then Minneapolis over labor day for the Gopher State round up, Denver over the fourth of july

Outstanding!! I’m planning a camping trip to Cloudcroft NM in a couple weeks.

That sounds like fun Craig! Watch out for aliens when you're there! :upside_down_face:

It’s pretty close to Roswell for sure

Yaaas! Live your best life Rob!

Yessss! I'm trying. Everyday is a new day and I am so thankful I have been able to grab on and hang on for the wild ride. I use say I was gonna do things and recovery has shown me how to take action and just do it!

1 Like

Yes Yes Such a blessing do it for all of us with a dream of recovery ❤‍🩹 I’m routing for ya! It’s amazing how much energy we get back when we surrender! :heart:

How true. We stop fighting everyone and everything! Rather then argue I just do it and it seems to be the best answer. I can talk about the steps in recovery or I can do them. Everyday is a new day. I make a conscious contact every morning with my H.P. and trust he will take care of me today :slightly_smiling_face: