Struggling to stay sober today! 😢

Struggling to stay sober today! :cry:my mind is getting the best of me!

4 Likes

Get on the floor and do push-ups to failure. Take your mind out of the picture. You know what to do. Small victories :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Hard to get my mind off of what’s going on in life

I know, I get it I promise. But you have to try. Just know shit doesn’t have to be fixed today. Find relief in that and stay the course. Don’t talk yourself into more than it needs to be…it’s what we love to do. You’re a good person, believe it.

1 Like

Don't give up

2 Likes

Hang in there, Shannon!

1 Like

Shannon, I am the same way with today. I just messaged one of my friends and we are going put to eat and just chat.

1 Like

I’m trying to be strong! I don’t have many people to talk to

1 Like

I just sent a friend request if you would like go chat.

1 Like

Hey, hang in there. If you're reaching out on here, then reach out if you need to. I see you posting regularly, so you're trying. DM me if you need extra support. We exhaust all efforts before we fee like we need to succumb….and even then, you'll find support.

So so so true!!

workouts have saved me many times

Keep coming back!! WE need YOU. :blush:

Drink alot of water and pray :pray:….stay in there…u got this…

Its my first year and its been hard you can talk to me

One of the applicant things I would suggest is to read a good novel a book such as the 12 steps of recovery doctor bill stereo long will keep you occupied in your mind Atta self

Try music, zoom meetings, workout, exercise write a journal of what you are grateful for.

Do some stretching and DDP Yoga. Check YouTube.

Stay busy, think about any good stuff.

Call another alcoholic addict and say out loud what is going on in your head. It takes the power from it.

What i usually do in the morning and before going to bed. Write it down all my negatives than write positives just for today. I look over it twice yhan butn the paper either in a waste basket or back yard, but safely as possible. For me it releasing those thoughts and by burning it, it reminds me those things dont stick to me. The storm shall pass. Keep your head up.