Struggling a bit with the loneliness too

Struggling a bit with the loneliness too. I have people around me most of the time but have no romantic connection with anyone. It feels like nobody is actually interested in getting to know me. I've read that some of y'all have the same issue...maybe...? I'm not so good at talking about my feelings in that area but who the hell wants to feel lonely all the bloody time. Just needed to get that off my chest, thanks y'all.

2 Likes

Why Iā€™m on this app

2 Likes

No worries, birds of a feather flock together! :grin:

1 Like

That is one of the things that I saw in this app that intrigued me. There is a dating section.

Yeah, it's actually pretty cool. Just limited I suppose, idk.

I struggle with loneliness as well and I think that the strongest connections I end up making are with people across the country :sweat_smile:.

So yes, I understand what you're talking about. Also, I've seen more and more conversations about this but number one for me is also a little bit of fear of the unknown to start. I've never been sober in a relationship before.

1 Like

Right, I connect more with complete strangers. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I have dated a few times but nothing special.

Dating has always been rough for me. Again, not complaining I'm okay with being alone for now.

1 Like