Staying sober

I'm new here. Been struggling with alcohol problems for a while. Its destroyed my life. Not even a dui has kept me sober. Its ruined my relationship with my girlfriend and i guess were on a break because I drank again. Im going to try my hardest to beat this crap and get the people I care and love back into my life.

3 Likes

Its the ultimate home wrecker

1 Like

Hey! Glad your here. This disease can certainly do that. Have you tried any meetings?

1 Like

That's the attitude @ryan87092. As Justin suggested attend meetings. Find you a sponsor, connect with other sober folks here, and reach out anytime you need support. We're cheering for you.

1 Like

Hey Ryan, totally get the struggle, a DUI is definitely a huge cause for some people to stop, but wasn’t enough for me either. Sometimes we need more help, like treatment, getting away from it all- resetting, building A foundation, meetings help, therapy helped only after I got sober, all those + loosid will give you some great ways to cope when things get tough. Just a few suggestions!

I'm in the same boat. Rooting for u as I am myself. Always a message away if anyone needs a little extra support

1 Like

Thank you Cody

Cheering you on,every second sober is a win💗