Staying Positive ❤️

Despite being in the middle of a variety of big life changes & just under 9 months of sobriety, I am comfortably able to say I don’t need to pick up a drink to get through any of this. Housing changes, long term relationship ending, new job, & my immediate family moving to a new state all at once has really tested my faith & ability to live life on “Life’s Terms” & not do what I’ve always done in the past.

I’ve found that the best thing for me to do when times are tough is help someone else. If you are struggling, don’t be afraid to reach out to me if you need some words of wisdom or a pick-me-up!

3 Likes

I know how you feel. I've been through being away from my immediate family while completing college, looking for a new job, moving new city.. It was very hard to deal with.

I was often sad, felt alone, scared...it was no walk in the park.

Know you're not alone in any of this.

I'm thankful you have joined our community. I'm sure you have a lot to offer us.

1 Like

I am glad you found a way to cope with everything. Sometimes the best way to deal with us is to take our mind off our problems for a bit. You are doing great.

1 Like

This was really sweet, thank you for lending your hard out for support! Thats part of what sobriety is all about