Sometimes it's hard to reckon

Sometimes it's hard to reckon who I was with who I am now. This day is hard and I feel the strength beginning to waiver,, the temptation is real. It's in these moments here, I am trying desperately to face the unpleasant situations that almost broke me before. * Rant* Good people sometimes lead us into uncomfortable situations. I feel has if my hands are tied,,, I need to this bar that he brought me too .

Me too :raised_hand: :sleepy: we endure all

I'm thoughts are with you on this one man. Was this a friend who wanted you to go out? You may want to reevaluate your connection to them. Many of us cannot risk walking into a bar, and if the person you are with knows you don't drink, are they really a friwnd?

Agreed,,, I made it through,, :raised_hands: ,, I should never have allowed the situation to begin with though :sleepy::sleepy:, another evaluation is in order. I thank you for your words.

Steven , I agree I never should have allowed this to occur to begin with. I left myself open to be placed in a situation where I am most vulnerable. He did know, I thought and a re evaluation is in order certainly. Nothing in this world worth it ever came without cost. My sobriety is everything and I can't allow this to happen again. I thank you for your words, the advice. In this moment I needed to remember just that.

I'm just glad you made it through. Hope today is batter for yoy.

Damn. I feel this. A lot of the time I think about how I was sick and active in addiction for over a decade. And that I’ve only been sober for less than half that time. Makes me think, I’ve been that person for way longer than I’ve been this person. Can you tell us what’s going on?