Sober Weekend

What are your plans this weekend?

I'll be meal prepping for the next week, exercise, go to church, and get ice cream.

3 Likes

Today Friday, take care of some business, run some errands, spend some time reading out the big book of NA. I think I'll call my sponsor to check in today. I'm looking forward to Saturday and Sunday. Saturday me and a couple of fellas from recovery are headed to a sanctioned parking lot fight. A fellow old-timer from the fellowship of NA is part of the main event. It's also 6 hours away from where I stay so it's quite a road trip. Which I look forward to because I love to drive and blast my music. Then on Sunday a couple fellas I was in treatment with are heading out to go visit another brother from treatment. Moving a little slow this morning. As long as I learn to connect to my higher power and maintain a positive outlook I'm hoping to have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Siblings Day :yellow_heart:. Might convince my brother to go to lunch or dinner. Hopefully good weather for a walk on Sunday and I need to polish my resume. I'm ready to get back to more than part-time work :grin::desktop_computer::briefcase::crossed_fingers:.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome

1 Like

Tomorrow I am getting dose one of the vaccine. Have to drive 1.5 hrs each way but worth it! To see my sick mom again.

Sunday will be a day of relaxing and playing my new sherlock holmes board game :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I second that '"go get ice cream " lol

2 Likes

Dealing with these fun hangover like vaccine symptoms ... good sober fuel

1 Like

I love road trips, too, because I get to listen to my favorite jams and nap. Road trips are relaxing.

1 Like

Exercise urrday😜 going to recovery meeting tonight at church. Going surfing Saturday in Kona then church on Sunday. My home group meets 7 days a week so I start every morning off with a meeting and my devotions/Bible reading. I have to start my day off that way or else everything else is a wreck

Siblings (Satur)Day! I love this idea. Do you all get together each Saturday.

I wish you the best on resume update. Updating a resume can be daunting. What kind of work are you looking for?

Where did you buy the game?

I am glad you'll be able to see your mom again. I know the past year has been rough on our entire world.

1 Like

Yes! :raised_hands:t5: I'm torn between butter pecan and mango.

What flavor do you enjoy most?

1 Like

I'm sorry. Monitor your symptoms and keep your doctor posted.

Oh, well sometimes. But, tomorrow actually is National Siblings Day!

I'm a classic kinda guy. French vanilla!! I even put a spoonful in my coffee in the morning, lol

Tell me about the board game

I am trying to figure out something to do. Maybe treat myself to the beach and some shopping

Watch the rain.

1 Like

I’m updating my resume and applying to jobs this weekend too. Then a rewatch of Beyoncé’s film Black is King.