So I've been apartment shopping all day and I'm exhausted

So I've been apartment shopping all day and I'm exhausted but I cant sleep. Even after taking my prescribed 400mgs of seroquel I'm still awake... I hate the nightmares and the meds they give me for those arent working anymore.
I cant win for losing. It's either me reminding myself that I'm not good high and I've gotten this far why fuck up now... or me begging my mind to let me sleep.... please let me sleep. UGH!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, sleep can be in short supply.

1 Like

Apartment for a year!! That’s incredible. Sounds like you’ve got a great program established, and a hp looking after you as well. The future is bright. And it’s all yours to enjoy.

1 Like

Sorry. I was reading your other thread and thought I was posting there.

1 Like

Sleep? I know what it’s like to be up a week straight. Try working out. It’s a great way to poop you out.

1 Like

I always hate apartment shopping. Hope you enjoy the one you find.

1 Like

Funny story for yah.. but also as “dashing n debonair” as I may think I am I’ve been known to bore the fuck outta women with my lengthy n only funny to me banter!!!! ZZZzzzzz see! Told yah

Lindsay, try new things like Long walks, hiking exercisesing, a hobby, but what helps me is NATURE SOUNDS ON YOUTUBE, like ocean sounds, rivers , smooth jazz, there's even meditation..

2 Likes

Hang in there

1 Like

I meditate and practice my mindfulness. I also play words with friends to exercise my brain lol. Just being manic depressive and bipolar 1 makes it difficult to keep my attention for long periods of time. Oh and it@ 95 degrees out side. Got to love Texas.. lol.

2 Likes

I love words with friends. I’ve been playing with several friends almost every day for 10 years or more.

1 Like

We should play sometime

1 Like